Saturday 27 September 2014

Dried Lavender Heart Wreath For Our Homes.


I love anything lavender and have lots of lavender growing in my garden. Especially as Autumn/Fall approaches and the nights draw in I love to keep the scent and look of lavender alive in our home. 

So I often bring in lavender from the garden at this time of year.  


I have been thinking for some time about having a proper lavender wreath in a Heart shape for our home and when I came across this one I wanted to share it with you .


It is from the English Cottage Garden Collection and made with dried leaves, lavender, cream roses, larkspur and other flowers. Just Lovely. 


This wreath is custom made to order and each one will vary a little, which I think is lovely as it gives a unique feel to each and every one. 


 It is also available in different sizes from 17 inches to 22 inches (you need to ensure you place the correct order size -which is on different listings- carefully) to suit wherever you decide to place it. 


I think it is a beautiful way to keep the freshness and beauty of summer going for longer in our homes. I an feeling I would place it in either our  bedroom as it is relaxing and suits our theme in their  or the Kitchen as it will contrast nicely with our yellow colour scheme and look great there where everyone visiting will see it. 


Where would you place your lavender heart wreath?


No comments:

Post a Comment